Friday, March 27, 2009

They come in 3

Why do things always happen in 3's? So it started like this: About a week ago Jess was jumping on the tramp which we have always known as the death trap. So she is jumping and is falling and extends her arm to catch her self. Now knowing Jess's anatomy she is one bony Olive Oil. Get the picture. She ends up hyper extending her elbow. One week later not getting better swollen, and bruised the smart mom takes her in. Nothing more than a hyper extension they say and put her in a sling for the next few days. Now this was Monday so you all get the chronology.



Next week and day after Jess's visit to doctor, Trey is jumping on the death trap and somehow falls on his head. Runs to dad screaming he hurt his head. Runs into the house and grabs pillow and smashes it to his ear and lays down and won't sit up for the life of him. Now I the absent mom, is at soccer practice. I come home to a worried and mad husband and a kid that can't tell me anything other than it really hurts. Now Trey is going a hundred miles an hour so for him to sit on his bed for two hours there is something definitely wrong. I finally get the pillow off and his poor ear is beet red. We then decided he must of cauliflowered his ear and all the cartilage. By the next day he was up and jumping saying it just kinda hurts. Good thing he scared me, big time.



Now last and third. The same night as Trey, Elle my daughter had a mouth issue. That being said if you can find a problem in the mouth, she will. That night I worked so again the ever absent mom with the dad doing dad duty. Elle was brushing her teeth and flossing. I knew the later was deadly. Anyways she was flossing and yanked a cavity out at the same time. So the next morning she has the evidence (she had to keep the filling, for whatever purpose I do not know) to show me. I said let me look at your tooth. Low and behold there was the big hole. So I make an emergency phone call to the dentist. We go in and instead of refilling it they extracted it due to the fact of the adult tooth coming in shortly. While doing that we find another cavity so what the heck she's numb, lets fill it. So I'm trying to decide if I should be grateful the 3 came together all at once or always be waiting for the next shoe to drop. One last thing I think I should have became a dentist. They sure know how to make you pay a pretty penny.

0 comments: