Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Jessica

You are SO OLD! Jessica has always
been an easy going child. Every morning still
she usuallywakes up and tells me about her
dreams. Which always include an
Dinosaur. Which she is deathly scared
of. She still won't go to Dinosaur Park. Our
family truly loves her and her outgoing
personality. She is a Great friend and can
make anyone laugh. She loves to play soccer,
volleyball, wakeboard, and snow ski. She will
make a great Beehive. So I guess for the next
few years we will have an unruly teenager at
our house. Just kidding Jess. We hope you have
a nice day. Also a great time with your friends
at your party. Love, Mom, Dad, Elle and Trey



































































2 comments:

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Tell me she doesn't look EXACTLY like her Mother! She is beautiful! Can you believe we have kids this old? It makes me so sad! I would love to get together sometime! I kind of miss my friend! :)

melanie said...

hey neighbors! i found you through holly and leroy. cute blog. drew has been asking to play with trey several times a day. they were so cute! happy birthday jess. i hope you had a good one. :)