Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Belated First Day of School and First Day of School





So I thought I would finally get all my kids first day of school, but unfortunately they started different days.  Jessica & Elle started August 25th and Trey started today.  Jessica is now in 6th grade, Elle is in 3rd grade and Trey is now in preschool twice a week for 2 1/2 hours.  I really don't know what to do with my self.  It's amazing how they grow.  Jessica started out with glasses and now doesn't even have to wear them anymore.  She is unfortunate to have to have braces.  Elle has just gotten taller.  Trey I can't believe is this old, it went by fast.  So here are their pictures of present and old.  Also by the way I have to say something about Trey's pictures.  This morning he was so excited about preschool he couldn't wait.  When it was time to get ready to go he told me that he needed his hair done like the girls.  Without the long hair.  So I got some hair pomenade and gelled his hair.  He then told me he need to see it. "Mommy that looks good" he said then went on to say "I look really good".  We then preceded outside where he made sure to pose. I never knew he would care that much about what he looks like.   

1 comments:

Meichelle said...

Hi! I found your blog through blogger and just wanted to say how cute your family is! I have a blog about baby and family products and am hosting a bunch of giveaways. You should check it out!! :) NowWhatDoYouThinkAboutThat.blogspot.com